The Society of St. James Church
Land Deeded by James D. LeRay de Chaumont in 1818
St. James Church has been under the jurisdiction of the following Dioceses:
From 1821 through 1874, St. James Church was served by non-resident pastors from the above Dioceses. From April 14, 1874 through July 1, 1997 the parish was served by pastors belonging to the religious congregation known as the Order of St. Augustine (0. S.A.) from the Province of St. Thomas of Villanova in Philadelphia, PA. From July 1, 1997 until the present, the parish has been served by clergy from the Diocese of Ogdensburg.
Pastors from 1821-1874
was the non-resident pastor who founded
June 2015 - Present Rev. Donald A. Robinson